We encourage readers to submit letters for our ‘You Said It’ section of Glasshouse Country & Maleny News. However there are a few ground rules for letters to be considered for printing:
- You need to provide your full name, address and phone number for confirmation (only your name and township will be printed).
- Letters should focus on issues and are not to be about personally attacking individuals.
- Preference is given to letters under 300 words.
- Regular correspondents will be limited to alternate editions, and new material will need to be presented.
- Letters must arrive by 12noon on Wednesday prior to the edition date to be considered for the that edition.
- Letters may be edited to make them more readable while not changing the meaning.
- It is up to the editor to decide if your letter goes to print. No explanation will be provided if the letter is not printed.